Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Learning from your Customers

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Sam Stravato, the new CIO for Trans Union in Canada. What a fun conversation!

Sam is nothing short of brilliant, he is passionate about his work at Trans Union as well as the people there. As I walked away from that meeting, it struck me that customers have so much to teach us if we give them the opportunity. As Sales Professionals we should look for these opportunities to grow professionally and learn about other businesses and leadership styles.

Sam's ideas (which I don't want to give away) are on the functional structure of a help desk and the organization of level 1, 2 and 3 support to improve customer experiences and drive efficiencies.

It is always a pleasure meeting super smart people and Sam, I hope you write a white paper so that more than just Thomas and I can benefit from your ideas!

There is always an opportunity to Learn and perfect our skills.

Enjoy the day!

Susan Corcoran

No comments: