The best part of consulting is the variety and here are 5 things I learned this week...
1. When someone is having trouble staying focused - use the white board.
2. If you have a work place bully, you need to write them up under the workplace violence and harassment
3. People can ruin their professional reputation and screw up a perfectly good funnel in the 15 days before and after they hand in their resignation
4. Salesforce puts on a class act and highly sophisticated show seen this week at Cloud Force. Lots to learn from how these folks put on an event. They even colour code the laniers so they can pick out customers from vendors to recruits at a glance.
5. Tankless hot water heaters can run 3 showers and the dishwasher all at the same time with endless hot water.